- ALL CAMPERS/RV’S MUST BE ACCESSIBLE FOR QUICK HOOK-UP AND REMOVAL, PER FIRE MARSHALL.
- Campsites must have adult supervision at all times
- Campers will be allowed on grounds after Thursday noon, prior to fair week at an additional charge of $25.00 per day Thursday & Friday.
- Any camper on grounds before noon on Thursday without PRIOR approval of camping committee will result in a penalty charge of $40.00 plus the per day charge.
- All "early ins" will check in and pay at the North Gate. Do NOT go directly to the campsite.
- Early in hours: Thursday – 12:00 noon to 8:00 pm | Friday – 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
- One immediate family unit (camper or tent) per campsite. Screen tents / shelters are allowed for storage, dining, etc., but not sleeping.
- Only one vehicle with sticker will be allowed at campsite. All other vehicles are to be parked in parking lot.
- THERE IS TO BE ABSOLUTELY NO DISCHARGE OF WATER OR WASTE ON THE GROUND, by order of the Health Department and the DEQ. Gray Water disposal will only be at the designated dump sites. NO FRESH WATER HOSE HOOK-UP.
- Keep grounds neat and clean around camper. Trash receptacles (barrels) will not be placed in the camping area and should not be moved there. Campers are responsible for disposal of trash in designated dumpster containers.
- Quiet hours: 11:00p.m.-7:00 a.m. Any camper or campers may be asked to leave for being disorderly.
- Absolutely no early removal of campers unless authorized by the camp committee. (This can result in forfeiting your camp lot.)
- All CAMPERS ARE TO BE OFF THE GROUNDS BY SUNDAY (end of fair week).
- Campsite Renewal Registration – Monday through Saturday of the fair, at the fair office –deadline 9:00 p.m. Renewal fee for the campsites includes two (2) season passes.
- NO CAMP FIRES OF ANY KIND, PER FIRE MARSHALL
- Any camper not following these rules is subject to being red-tagged, which will affect their eligibility for campsites renewal.
2017 Camp Lottery Information
Lottery Location-Show Arena
Date-Saturday June 24th
Time - Registration at 8:00 AM and Lottery Beginning promptly at 9:00 AM
Absolutely no Credit Cards this Year. Cash or Check Only.
- NOTICE: The camping fee for a campsite at the Cass County Fair includes two season passes. All campers must provide a season pass or the regular gate admission price in order to gain admittance onto the fairgrounds.
- Campsite registration for sites available and not renewed during the previous fair will be done by lottery at 9:00 a.m. the last Saturday in June. Immediately before the drawing, those wishing to rent a site will be given a number (one number per family). At 9:00 a.m. a number will be randomly selected to determine who has first choice of available sites. Additional numbers will be randomly selected until all available campsites are taken or all present at 9:00 a.m. have selected a campsite. Those arriving after 9:00 a.m. will wait to select a number until all those present 9:00 a.m. have selected campsites, as available.
- There is a $50 registration fee to sign up for the lottery. This fee will go toward the purchase of the lot. Can only sign up once for the lottery.
- Must be at least 18 year old to register for a lot.
- Photo ID is required to register for the lottery.
- Person registering or authorized representative must be present at the time of the drawing. (This means authorized by the fair office PRIOR to the lottery.) If you are not present for the drawing, your deposit is non-refundable.
- If your name is drawn in the lottery and you do not want a lot, you will forfeit your registration fee.
- No switching, changing, or reselling of lots is permitted. Original purchaser of lot must notify the camping committee by June 20 of their intention not to use the campsite to obtain a refund, so it can be resold at open registration.
- If you would like to change your existing lot, you must have your name in the drawing. If your name is drawn and you decide not to switch, your registration fee will not be refunded.
- Fair Board members are allowed one lot only, before registration.
- Superintendents will be in a separate lottery once starting in 2015.
- One (1) campsite will be allowed per person
- It is the camper’s responsibility to see that the camper or unit fits within designated area before renting.
- The Cass County Fair Association is not responsible for any electrical service over 30 amperes for campers.
- In the event that no lots are available in the drawing, the remaining names will be placed on a waiting list through the beginning of the fair. If at that time, you did not receive a lot, a refund will be issued by August 15th. Refunds will only be issued if you did not receive a lot.
- All persons involved in the following will be expelled from the grounds, may not be readmitted, and will be subject to prosecution to the full extent of the law.
- Fence jumpers, gatecrashers and other trespassers
- Persons passing fair passes through fences or other means to outside
- Possession of marijuana and/other illegal drugs.
- Vandalism to or larceny of vehicles, buildings, tents, displays, other property or persons.
- Fights or disorderly persons.
- All illegal activity.
- Disobeying 11:30 p.m. fairgrounds curfew for all youth 17 and under unless accompanied by an adult.
- No unauthorized persons are allowed in barns, exhibit area or midway after closing.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed on grounds.
- Overnight parking or sleeping on the fairgrounds is not allowed except for:
- Carnival workers in their designated areas.
- Campers in camping section
- Security and fire personnel – in the special camping section.
- Emergency or special cases, i.e. vehicle breakdown, etc. These must be cleared through the Cass County Mounted Division office.
- Dogs are not allowed on the fairgrounds Saturday before the fair through Saturday of the fair, and will not be allowed in camping areas, unless entered in and participating at shows or exhibitions, or leashed in designated areas.
- Bicycles, skateboards, roller skates, roller blades, scooters, or any motor driven cycles are not allowed on the fairgrounds. They must be parked in designated fenced areas located at the entrance gates. The only exceptions to this rule are motorcycle type vehicles used for security or fair business designated by a fair director. Persons having exhibits or concessions are not considered on fair business.
- NO “GOLF CARTS” allowed on the grounds, except for directors and their spouses, emergency personnel, and others authorized by permit from the Fair Board.
- Persons handicapped and/or disabled will be allowed to have battery-powered wheelchairs and/or battery powered three-wheeled scooters.
For additional questions, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our fair office and leave a message at 269-445-8265.